Apple Cider Cinnamon Vinagrette
Author: Jason Dunn
- 3 Cups Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 1 Cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Cup Canola Oil ( or other favorite healthy oil)
- Pour vinegar into a medium saucepan and add cinnamon stick. Simmer over low heat until liquid is reduced by ⅔ or to 1 cup.
- When reduced, remove grom heat and let cool completly. Remove cinnamon stick.
- When cool, pour reduced cinnamon vinegar into a medium bowl. Add the syrup and oil and whisk until well incorporated.