Duck is not a standard or typical dinner entree – which makes this menu “special”. This class will teach you how to prepare duck and serve a special meal – whether for a specific occasion or just a nice meal for your family. Veggies dressed with flavorful sauces and a decadent dessert round out the menu.
- Amuse of artisinal Cheeses and pickled veggies
- Duck Quesadillas with Gooseberry Sauce
- Field Greens dressed with Mustard Tarragon Viniagrette
- Sweet Potato Oven Fries with Maple Syrup
- Green Beens with Pecans and Bleu Cheese
- Chocolate Steam Pudding or Triple Chocolate Cake
This is a suggested menu. Substitutions and modifications may be made to suit your needs.
Class length: Approximately 2-1/2 hours
Contact me to schedule.