Brunch – not quite breakfast, not quite lunch. Learn to make a meal for house guests to linger over with fresh squeezed orange juice, a Mimosa or Bloody Mary or for the family on a lazy Sunday morning.
- Amuse of Cheese and Sausage (preferably local)
- Oven Roasted Potatoes
- Eggs Rockefeller – you will learn to make an awesome sauce!
- Kale, Leek and Goat Cheese Frittata
- Maple Glazed Bacon or Sausage
- Sliced Heirloom Tomatoes
- Banana Walnut Bread Pudding with Rum Cream
Menu is suggested. Ask about a vegetarian or meat lovers options. Other modifications and substitutions may be made to suit your needs.
Class Duration: Approximately 2-1/2 hours
Contact me to schedule.