This recipe was served at SPFT market tastiness. It can be used as a marinade or sauce for any kind of meat or as a dressing for any chopped vegetable salad - single or in combination, with our without greens. The amounts are guidelines - add or reduce to taste. Or play with additional spice or flavors to fit your style or preferences.
Author: Jason and Beth Dunn
Recipe type: Dressing
- 1 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Cup Honey (try different flavors of honey)
- 2 Cups Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Tsp. Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Cup Chopped Fresh Herbs (Basil, Thyme, Rosemary, Sage, ect. - alone or in combination to your taste)
- 1 Tsp. Hot Sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Whisk until well incorporated.